My client is a manufacturing company with a European presence, based in Athlone. They are seeking to Hire a Customer Service / Sales Representative on a permanent basis. They are open to candidates with experience in this area, candidates who have maybe a relevant degree or educational background or perhaps candidates who are seeking a career change.
The primary role of the Internal Sales Representative is to provide key support to our customers and external sales representative in an efficient and timely manner in order to manage all customer requirements.
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Receive and process customer orders
- Provide advice and support relating to customer issues and queries i.e., deliveries, order queries, inventory etc
- Assist with claim processing in conjunction with the Quality Department
- Monitor and oversee transport timeline schedules in conjunction with the logistics department.
- Liaise with the on-site departments i.e., Technical and R&D to provide the customer with product information.
- Offer sales support to the external sales team in terms of monitoring existing customers and developing opportunities for new customers.
- General administration duties as required.
- Experience of a customer service environment would be beneficial, however not essential as full training will be provided.
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications in particular Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Manufacturing / Technical knowledge preferred but not critical
Terms & Conditions
- Working week – Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm with one hour for lunch
- Salary - €30k to €33k DOE
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Company benefits – subsided canteen, Employee Assistance Programme, pension, on-site parking
- This is an on site role with an excellent well established Manufacturing organisation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi