As a Data Input team member, you would primarily be responsible for overseeing the receipt and uploading of client data into internal systems. You will be responsible for monitoring this process and escalate issues as necessary, ensuring the upmost accuracy of data on a timely basis. The role requires a team player attitude and close coordination with internal Global Operations teams and occasionally external clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Escalation of support issues to our retailer data providers in relation to late/missing files, door and trend queries
- Be the main Interface with our data partners using Email or Phone (depending on language skills) to answer productions queries or problem solving. Responding to internal and external inquiries
- Manage day-to-day production of POS retailers and outlets from data receipt to release of final raw data set
- Escalates data feed delays and data feed quality issues per the ‘Issue Resolution Protocol’
- Documenting and communicating processes, business rules and procedures to the business unit
- Ensure appropriate quality assurance, audit policies and procedures are in place to deliver effective and efficient data
- Recommending and implementing changes that will improve quality, increase efficiency and decrease timing
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are compliant with company policy and rules
- Monitor internal Software, to ensure accurate, timely loading of files
- Meet with staff members on scheduled basis to discuss status of pipeline activities
- Italian and/or Spanish a prerequisite
- The ability to multi-task across numerous skill sets, functional departments, and personalities
- Acts as first line of triage for data feed inquiries directed to Data Input/Data Collection
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Have a strong sense of commitment to the execution of deadline driven tasks
- Demonstrate communication (written and verbal), decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC Skills – MS OFFICE (access, power point, word) with expertise in Excel including, formulas, importing/exporting data, pivot tables etc.
This is a hybrid working model (expectation of 4 days per Month in the office). Based in Athlone, Westmeath. Office hours.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi