Currently recruiting for two customer roles: Customer Service with German
Customer Service with German:
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business-like manner at all times.
- Acknowledge and answer any personal written correspondence received from owners in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work as an advocate for the customer in resolving complaints.
- Actively participate in outbound telephone ‘campaigns’.
- To ensure that all contacts and interactions with owners and clients are properly documented and the resolutions to all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time.
- Exercise good judgment when handling customer calls and complaints.
- To ensure that all procedures, processes and promotion changes etc are followed
- Translate documentation on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis.
- To help create an ongoing effort to improve the department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support and enhance the customer service programme.
- To become an independent associate and to be able to analyse problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges, to get work done efficiently with a high degree of quality.
- To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use the problem-solving tools that are available throughout the total quality management process
- To maintain a clean, neat, well-organized work place which projects a professional atmosphere and free of hazards
- To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of this department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- The ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to modify plans, actions, and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- To have demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and written in a positive encouraging manner with associates and managers.
- Proficiency in the English language required.
- Proficiency in English and a foreign language such as German
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Windows XP, Email, Word etc)
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
For a confidential discussion and more information on these roles, please contact Lia on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!