Video for this job
This position provides customer service to our clients German-speaking customers in Europe, specifically DACH region. The successful candidate will be fluent in German, be able to accept ownership for processing orders &responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries (including order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing, and invoices etc) are resolved;
- Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide support;
- Identify and solve problems using available resources.
- Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in the catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization;
- Proactively communicate product availability to the customer;
- Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Handle product evaluation and travel set requests.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call, customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader / supervisor.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law
Qualifications / Skills required:
- High school diploma / Associates Degree or higher
- Related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in fluently in German and in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management, and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- A sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback;
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
- Strong computer skills are required.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!