About the role
To provide excellent customer service and collaborate with associates by managing the processing of Owner issues and serving as a resource for owners relating to the product, usage, and resort information. To assist with all reservations, queries and issues in a timely manner and to a complete resolution. To be responsible for written and verbal interactions from owners concerning any usage queries. To be responsible for the client’s personal data accuracy and responsible for written interactions.
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business-like manner at all times.
- Acknowledge and answer any written correspondence (Emails, Chat, WEB queries and issues, Faxes, Letters received from owners/members in a timely and efficient manner
- Work as an advocate for the customer in resolving complaints and to educate them on the usage options of their vacation ownership products
- To ensure that all contacts and interactions with owners and clients are properly documented in ADAPT contact application and the resolutions to all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time.
- Responsible for assisting owners with their finance-related issues, including maintenance fee and loan collection and account status enquiries.
- Assist with owner exchange requests
- Translate documentation on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis.
- To help create an ongoing effort to improve the department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support and enhance our customer service programme.
- To become an independent associate and to be able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges, to get work done efficiently with a high degree of quality.
- To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use the problem solving tools that are available throughout the total quality management process .
- To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of this department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- The ability to function calmly in a fast paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to modify plans, actions, and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- To have demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and written in a positive encouraging manner with associates and managers.
- Excellent verbal and written English (any additional languages a plus)
- Customer service experience
- The ability to work as part of a team but also to work on own initiative
- Basic computer skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.