Purpose of Role:
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout. Customer Service personnel should possess a friendly upbeat personality, and should be motivated, passionate, and love working with people.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage Orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the Ortho CS Team as required
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
• Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
• Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
• Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
• Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
• Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
• Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
• Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.