Video for this job
Purpose of Role:
To provide customer service support and to ensure the smooth running of the office. This role is based in our clients North Dublin office. The candidate will be working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage Orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the team as required
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills, Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support, an advantage.