Customer Service Representative required with 3 years plus experience working in a large company environment. Mayo.
Responsible for the maintenance and management of customer orders from order placement to final delivery. This encompasses regular communications both verbally and written to customers on the status of their orders.
- Manage day to day customer order requirements and enquiries to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders to meet Customers lead times providing Customers with status of order updates as and when required.
- Update order information post-production to ensure accuracy of product specs.
- Maximise sales and profitable growth of customer accounts by developing positive and professional relationships with Customers thereby improving communication and increasing loyalty to the business.
- Execution of day to day pricing enquiries both from existing and potential customers and verify correct customer pricing to orders.
- To minimise company’s financial exposure in terms of stock holding both of raw materials and finished goods and ensure good stock allocation maintaining a last in first out process.
- Manage design interface with customer key accounts.
- Provide customer and performance reports as requested.
- Provide statistical analysis to the C.S. Supervisor on their customer’s performance
- Understand and ensure all departmental procedures are followed for order processing and customer communications.
- Establish and maintain customer specification files/set up Master Estimates as required.
- Contribute to team building showing flexibility with regard to holiday cover, training etc and provide cover for other accounts as required.
- Support and contribute to process improvement projects as appropriate.
- Provide back up to Commercial Print and Reception as requested.
- Contribute to achieving individual accounts and departmental objectives
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com