Customer Service and Site Support with very strong experience in a manufacturing environment with experience in supply chain and order management.
The Customer Service Representative will need to work closely with the manufacturing operations to handle order processing matters, deal with general inquiries from European customers, and provide support as required to Supply Chain Operations and other relevant departments within the organisation.
- In conjunction with the key stakeholders you will function as part of a team that assumes total ownership of the customer service and supply chain system (purchasing, customer service and supply chain system (purchasing, planning, production scheduling, inventory management, customer services, freight & logistics)
- Work with account managers (sales) to identify active projects in the early stage of evaluation or adoption and link to specific part / order numbers and customer deadlines.
- Track on-time delivery and fill rates for all customer orders.
- Communicate any risk associated to componentry to customers.
- Responsible for issuing customer documentation such as sales order confirmations, invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.
- Support the departments at the facility with tasks required to ensure the efficient processing of documentation.
- Help monitor the customer service mailbox for queries that relate to European customers.
- Must have a third level qualification in Business, Supply Chain, or other related degree from an accredited university.
- The successful candidate must have experience in working in a similar type role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working in a start-up environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, team playing and communication skills across all levels of the organisation will also be required.
- Must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Experience with using an ERP system is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.