Customer Service Representative
Leading client in the Shannon area looking for an experienced customer service representative to join the team.
- Manage conference calls, conference meetings and all emails and correspondence on and off site.
- Responsible for managing the order books for customers for the portal and ERP system.
- To manage and maintain information between customer and different departments.
- To process reports for delivery, forecasting and sales forecasting.
- Responsible for reporting on and monitoring KPIs for customer service department.
- Manage quotes through receipts, distribution, submission and feedback to various departments.
- Participating in various processes and liaising with customers.
- Manage different customer systems, manage and maintain paperwork and distribution.
- Identify areas to develop within customer service department.
- You may be required to travel as part of this role.
- You may be required to contact customers out of the office.
- Other involvement in projects as delegated by department manager.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- Business degree or related field.
- Extremely organized and efficient individual.
- Experience with conference meetings.
- Highly skilled in IT systems.
- Previous experience monitoring KPIs.
- Excellent report writing and report analyzing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, confidential and courteous.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build rapport.
- Experience managing customer systems and maintain records.
Fore more, information, for review and discussion around this role, please apply above. If you would like further information prior to application, contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270