- Reference: LK46785
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Responsibilities of this position are:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders by scheduling and participating in regular meetings with active close out of actions assigned.
- Monitoring and report on trends with a view to identifying corrective actions to proactively eliminate recurring issues which are giving rise to repetitive queries and / or concern for customers.
- Using case management and telephony technology, capture, investigate and respond to all queries received by email, letter or telephone within agreed timescales.
- Ensure efficient and effective follow up action is completed and where required collaborate with other areas to close out the case or escalate to achieve closure
- Record Maintenance
- Data entry and administrative responsibilities
- Ensure robust document management and maintenance in accordance with the quality management system
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders
- Stong team player.
- Good IT skills
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Quality of life, short commutes and more disposable income reasons top talent are being drawn to the sunny South East Over three quarters of professionals who relocated have more disposal income – new survey shows 95% of respondents say their work/life balance has improved since moving to the South East 64% commute to work […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more