- Reference: LK46785
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Responsibilities of this position are:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders by scheduling and participating in regular meetings with active close out of actions assigned.
- Monitoring and report on trends with a view to identifying corrective actions to proactively eliminate recurring issues which are giving rise to repetitive queries and / or concern for customers.
- Using case management and telephony technology, capture, investigate and respond to all queries received by email, letter or telephone within agreed timescales.
- Ensure efficient and effective follow up action is completed and where required collaborate with other areas to close out the case or escalate to achieve closure
- Record Maintenance
- Data entry and administrative responsibilities
- Ensure robust document management and maintenance in accordance with the quality management system
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders
- Stong team player.
- Good IT skills
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more