Customer Service Representative required on a long term contract basis for Galway based manufacturing company.
- Entering customer orders and call offs on system. Management of Consignment stock, request forecasts and order coverage from Customers.
- Issuing Quotations to customers. Issue Order confirmations to customers for new orders received, generated from sales order module or via email.
- Communicate with Customer and Sales if there are to be potential delays with orders.
- Updating forecasts based on orders, trends and information from the marketplace.
- Ensure accuracy of customer back log report for shipping. Maintenance of sales order dates and quantities where applicable.
- Invoicing / Credit notes. Invoicing from ERP system and sending out invoices to customers.
- Measure and monitor late deliveries and partial shipments, credit notes, Sales KPI and top 10 customer sales movements through the KPI’s. To be reported at weekly Production/Plant meetings.
- Handling Day to day Customer queries, directing customer to correct department contact if query is related to another internal department.
- Managing day to day communications on repeat orders – in particular where expectations may not be met
- Previous customer service experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and handle challenging situations
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.