- Reference: GJ46218
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Westmeath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Customer Service Representatives required with 3 – 5 years’ experience in a multinational / shared service environment. Fluency in French and English essential. Galway city.
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and promptly
- Liaise with various departments i.e., Sales, Warehouse, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices – are resolved satisfactorily in line with agreed timelines (SLAs).
- Process daily invoicing as per the agreed process.
- Process returns from the customer on time.
- Adhere to and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in internal and external Quality audits.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s customer service experience preferably within a multinational / shared services environment
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Fluency in an additional European language would be an advantage i.e. German.
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Strong system skills preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie