A client focused individual who thrives on making the client central to everything you do whilst providing best in class customer service. You are passionate about resolving high-level complaints or issues and enjoy making recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes.
- Constantly strive for Client satisfaction, quality and service levels targets
- Work with our Corporate and Public Service Client base to resolve all post sales queries
- Liaise with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to our Clients
- Partner with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience
- Manage the resolution / negotiation of Client issues to minimise cancellations, maximise Client retention and increase revenue
- Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve profitability.
As a Customer Service Agent you have:
- Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment (financial or banking environment experience preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
- Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
- PC literate in Microsoft applications
- Strong inter-personal skills with a genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
- Proven objection handling and decision making skills
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.