Customer Service Representative
- You will operate in a fast-paced working environment as part of a highly motivated and hard-working team
- Taking inbound calls from our members and prospective members on their insurance needs, delivering our brand promise of looking after you always
- Deal with members telephone enquiries, evaluate situations, and respond appropriately
- Enrol members on our database and ensure members details are entered correctly.
- Ensure computer records reflect up to date communications with the member.
- Ensure that members payment methods are accurate and all transactions are recorded accurately
- Participate in quality programmes to ensure maintenance of the company’s quality standards.
- Identify and to contribute to continuous improvements in working practices and customer care.
- This is a full time position based in our office in Little Island, Co. Cork.
• Minimum of Leaving Certificate or equivalent is desirable. Third level qualification also desirable but not essential.
• Experience involving client contact or customer service in the insurance industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role.
• This role would suit a sincere and capable individual.
For more information or even a confidential discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.