Customer Service Representative required to support to customers for company’s products and services. Handling inbound and outbound communication of both a commercial and technical nature, entering customer orders and responding to problems or inquiries. Handles pre-Sales and after-Sales activities as well as looking after export side of the business
Contract role – Galway city
- Respond professional and efficiently to all customer inquiries and requests
- Responsible for accuracy and relevance of order entry of all customer orders and providing timely commits to customers
- Responsible for obtaining all relevant information needed for order entry as soon as possible, targeting on enabling prompt and correct order entry
- Advise Customers regarding order delivery status, products, marketing materials etc.
- Handle outbound calls to customers to clarify order requirements when necessary
- Maintain accurate customer master data (ship to, bill to, name etc.)
- Logistics or Business Degree (or similar experience) desirable
- 3-5 years demonstrated commercial/customer facing experience
- Experience managing shipments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal skills, proven listening skills and the ability to communicate and verbalize complex information effectively to customers, channel partners & associates
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment & handle difficult interactions with customers
- Experience working in a team environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.