Job Purpose -
Help the sales force to effectively sell specialized medical devices to new and existing business accounts. Help build
and maintain strong long term relationships with hospital personnel to maximise sales growth with the assistance of all appropriate resources within the Company.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work as part of a multi disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Act as principle contact person for designated key accounts. Report to management on the monthly activity and involvement with these accounts.
- Continuously monitor open / backorders to ensure all orders are fulfilled on time.
- Liaise with the sales force on a regular basis as regards quotations, orders, product queries, and general information from customers.
- Process invoicing and other relevant shipping documents.
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Involvement in special projects as required.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for Sales Forces.
- General administration work.
- Adhere to all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
- Existing and potential customers
- Sales and marketing organization
- EMEA HQ Support functions
- Education to Leaving Certificate level (or similar). Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and aptitude for medical devices or Healthcare sector.
- Experience in imparting knowledge to others or training essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- SAP SD user level experience desirable.
This is a Hybrid, Permanent role - 3 days in Office, 2 days WFH. The office is based in Athlone.
Salary - €30,000k
Other benefits included - 24 days AL / Hybrid working model / Pension / Subsidised Health Care
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi