Our client is a global leader in IT Asset Disposition and they are on the lookout for a Customer Service Program Lead on a full time, permanent basis. Based out of their Cork office, the role would ideally suit a recent graduate from Business Information Systems, Commerce or planning disciplines.
- Works with cross functional business teams to deliver on goals and objectives
- Be responsible for process enhancements within the overall customer service group
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy and productivity.
- Back end System administration
- Support the program managers with ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree or relevant business experience. Ideally looking for a graduate of commerce, business information systems, planning etc
- Proficiency in planning, change management and problem-solving, and able to resolve issues of a complex and strategic nature
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.