- Reference: D46553
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Excellent opportunity for a multilingual customer service representative (French, Italian, Spanish) to join a leading Medical Device company based in Dublin North on a permanent basis.
- Working with customers to enhance their experience, identify customer’s needs an provide support.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved satisfactorily.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma / Associates Degree or higher.
- A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, native speaker of French, Italian or Spanish with fluency in English.
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie