- Reference: GJ46101 k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Quidel
Customer Service Manager required with 6 years plus experience with proven people management experience. Galway.
- Responsible for managing and motivating team to achieve overall customer satisfaction with worldwide customers.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving credits.
- Select, train, motivate, retain and develop Customer Service team to deliver excellent results. Identify opportunities for productivity improvement, service improvement or cost reductions and make recommendations to manager.
- Create, analyse and report on department metrics and efficiencies.
- Review and approve customer credits and returns.
- Research customer queries for proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, providing future shipment dates.
- Manage and maintain distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) on ERP system
- Coordinate special approvals with customers (ex. short dated product approval)
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts. Maintain and manage customer information forms in shared company database. Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- Identify and assists in implementing process improvements
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- Must have 6 plus years experience in a high volume customer service environment, Business Degree qualified, 3 plus years in customer service management.
- Lead, motivate and manage individuals with different personalities that require different levels of support; within department and cross-functionally.
- Strong computer skills. Must be able to quickly learn new programs and/or modifications to the existing system
- Strong time management skills
- Professionally handles confidential situations
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie