This person will be responsible for providing daily supervision, training and development of Customer Services Representatives to ensure that an efficient quality of service is provided. Support and encourage best practice approach to internal and external customers. Teleflex Medical is positioned at all times as a key preferred supplier within the medical devices space.
Training & Development
- Set individual goals and objectives, conduct and monitor PMP’s on a regular basis.
- Develop, train, coach and mentor team members to bring them to a high standard of knowledge and quality in order to improve team and individual skills.
- Review performance monthly with team members and mutually create developmental plans to improve performance.
- Work to develop and implement new hire training and to develop and implement ongoing training for existing staff.
- Implement cross training activities in other functions in the European Headquarters.
Team Building & Leadership
- Build a cohesive and high performing customer service team.
- Implement and execute Human Resources procedures and policies.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of Customer Service staff.
- Create and support an effective working environment through proper training, coaching and an explanation of the work required.
- Lead and motivate others to attain team and operations goals.
- Effectively communicate business up-dates as well as updates in processes & procedures to the team.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and direction of the team and its resources in order to ensure accurate and timely completion of work. Supervise and monitor the workflow for team members ensuring fair allocation of work.
Customer Service and Customer Relations
- Implement and measure key performance indicators that are critical to customer satisfaction.
- Monitor service level agreements & produce statistical analyses of team activities. Report to management on same.
- Ensure all product complaints are dealt with appropriately and escalated where required.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continual process improvement. Proactively implement minor improvements and work with management on implementing major proposals / improvements.
- Ensure procedures are in place for all tasks, which are operationally sound with an emphasis on compliance, efficiency and meeting customer and business requirements.
- Ensure all individual customer requirements are documented and incorporated into existing processes.
- Ensure all orders and shipments are handled in line with current export regulations and international trading requirements
- Ensure all export and international trade requirements are documented and built into existing work processes.
- Ensure external and internal audit compliance.
Interface with Warehouse, Sales Team, Product Managers, etc.
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that required service levels are met.
- Work with purchasing to ensure that product supply is being met as per the agreed process and any issues in supply are escalated accordingly.
- Ensure the warehouse performs according to the contract as it relates to customer service.
- Ensure all month end processes are completed as required.
Involvement in Special Projects
- Be actively involved in special projects as required by the business.
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
- A number of years experience of working as a Team Lead in a fast moving customer service environment, preferably within a multinational environment.
- Previous experience in dealing with International markets and exports highly desirable.
- Excellent team lead/supervisory, leadership and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Ability to train and motivate
- Excellent customer focus
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- SAP SD user level experience desirable.
- A self starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Flexibility – ability to work in a fast changing multinational environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!