Customer Service Manager required with 5 years plus experience in shared services centre. Galway city.
- Lead, manage and develop the customer services team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner
- Continuously develop, manage and improve processes and procedures that are necessary to maintain exceptional service to our customers.
- Ensure team is driving improvements for customers based on credits and returns and CAPAs that enhance the customer experience and/or reduce costs.
- Provide guidance to all measurement activities including call monitoring, monthly metrics and customer surveys.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Degree in a relevant business subject or associated discipline
- Demonstrated track record of leading, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Proven Project Management experience: Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, including complex projects
- Exemplary understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Experience in IT capability available to a service environment e.g. ERP, CRM, Telephony