To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Build out reporting capability to lead and manage the EMEA operations; provide for executive communication and insights; establish scorecards.
- Provide ongoing analysis and metric reporting to monitor effectiveness and overall performance and develop solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of contact center operations.
- Responsible for monitoring and taking action on service levels (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Partner with Sales Operations, Accounts Receivable, Credit / Risk, Distribution and Sales functions to drive order to cash conversion; manage communications with Global Supply Chain on backorders.
- Design and deploy quality monitoring program for continuously improving the quality of operations.
- Design and deploy Customer Satisfaction program, ensuring customer feedback is effectively analyzed, trended and proactively addressed.
- Leverage LEAN principles to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Host monthly operating reviews locally and attend globally.
- Organize and provide training designed to improve operation.
- Establish quarterly business reviews with critical business partners.
- Share and implement operational excellence best practices across the regions.
- Ability to act as an essential employee; ability to work on company holidays; ability to work from home if the office/company is closed due to weather-related or other circumstances.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor or management.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (third level qualification) from a college or university and/or a minimum of five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min 3 years’ experience in medical device or pharmaceutical call center
- LEAN certification preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and another language such as French, German, Italian
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Results-driven, an energetic and resilient leader that is receptive to change
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills with proven ability to recruit, develop and lead team in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Proven experience identifying, planning and implementing processes to deliver strong operational efficiency with quality
- Experience in Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
- Flexibility to travel 10-20%, including international travel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.