French Customer Service Specialist required with previous experience in customer service. Galway
- Process all orders received via CRM system. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP.
- Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team.
- Keep up to date on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
- Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts. Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement.
- Work with our central warehouse and or supply chain team with regards to inventory, escalations and customer inquiries. Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests.
- Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships.
- Previous customer service experience desired preferably in the healthcare industry but not essential.
- Fluency in FRENCH required with fluent English.
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable with IT systems.
- Strong computer navigation and typing skills.
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.