My client is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Executive reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience to each of our valued customers via telephone, social media channels e.g., Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc., email, Teams and live chat. They will provide excellent customer service to our customers by answering all inquiries promptly and professionally with the ability to move the sales process forward and close deals online.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle the above efficiently and quickly via, telephone, email, live chat, and social media
- Establish key customer service KPIs and SLAs for online, email, phone and chat support while considering industry benchmarks
- Accurately capture and feedback customer insight in a structured manner to help develop future customer propositions and to provide broader market research
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Utilise systems such as CRM and ERP as required by the role
- Perform Sentiment Analysis of SM engagement for Revive Active
- Help classify complaints, customer feedback, and areas for improvement
- Work closely with other departments to ensure correct information is given to our clients
- Contribute to positive team performance and hit your specified KPI's and targets
- Convert warm and hot leads
- Attend 1:1 performance review meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects including following up
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- 5+ years in a customer service or customer experience environment or a degree in a relevant area of business, marketing, sales or nutrition and 2+ years employment experience
- Extensive experience in identifying and meeting customer needs
- Proven history of customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and overall high computer literacy, including experiences with databases and relevant computer programs.
- Experience in use of CRM & Ticketing Systems would be a distinct advantage e.g. Zensdesk & Netsuite
- Strong time management skills and reliability
- Excellent written and verbal communication, great customer service, attention to detail, accurate data entry.
- Confident, professional and positive.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Confident individual and a fast learner
- Ability to work towards individual and company targets
- Valid Visa/Permit to work in Ireland
- Fluent English speaker
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.