Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for making the client central to everything you do whilst providing the best in class customer service. This is an ideal position for someone who is passionate about resolving high-level complaints or issues and enjoy making recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes.
- Constantly strive for Client satisfaction, quality, and service levels targets
- Work with our Corporate and Public Service Client base to resolve all post-sales queries
- Liaise with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to our Clients
- Partner with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience
- Manage the resolution/negotiation of Client issues to minimise cancellations, maximise Client retention and increase revenue
- Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve profitability.
- Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
- Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
- PC literate in Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills with a genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
- Proven objection handling and decision making skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton