Video for this job
You will be responsible for providing a key interface with our customers, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout. Customer Service personnel should possess a friendly upbeat personality, and should be motivated, passionate, and love working with people.
- Liaise with other business functions to resolve queries and improve service to our Customers
- Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Manage all your key accounts efficiently, complete scheduled calls and include details on weekly task report to the manager.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately.
- Proactively manage orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner and to a professional standard
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with all customers, visiting customers as required.
- Promote current marketing campaigns as per marketing schedule
- Alert Operations Manager to any customer related issues immediately, completing relevant paperwork as required and/or directed.
- Provide support to the Sales Director and other members of the Team as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience of customer or sales support is an advantage.
- Possesses an excellent phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills.
- Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Ensure that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie