Customer Service Specialist required with 3 years’ experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms,etc. Galway
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments, preparing commercial invoices, order confirmations and confirming order approval, handling customs clearance, monitor inventory levels at warehouses.
- Responsible for liaising with sales team, warehouse personnel and customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations
- Thorough understanding of Export controls
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org