Video for this job
The Customer Service coordinator ensures the effective operation of the customer service function the coordination with multiple manufacturing sites. This position will report into European Sales Director with a dotted line to the Plant Manager.
The primary function is the ability to efficiently respond to our customer’s needs. Customer satisfaction is a priority and as such queries will need to be actioned in a timely manner. This role will also involve developing customer service standards to identify the customer service level the organisation is providing. In addition, this role will be involved in regular communication to all functional groups throughout the organization (sales, production, quality, marketing, supply chain and finance).
This job role consists of:
- Providing customer quotations
- Sales order creation and acknowledgement –
- Due Date maintenance
- Updating IT systems with real time dates
- Continuously liaise with Supply Chain and Production both proactively and reactively
- Understanding MOQ’s, lead times, production constraints, capacity restriction etc
- Managing communication of pre-alerts from shipping or at lease align with shipping on what is going out
- Forecasting demand and supply – customer only
- Customer order management from receipt to delivery
- Open Order Book: Timely management, maintenance & communication with all relevant parties
- Generation of generic and bespoke open order reports
- Updating customer portals
- Invoice queries
- Facilitate periodic conference calls with customers in conjunction with Production Team
- Participate in weekly Production and Sales meeting
- New product/part number set up with Supply Chain and Finance.
- Salesforce admin
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Enhanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite & work experience with a well know MRP system
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changing technologies such as CRM software and Social Media tools
- Knowledge of contracts, terms and conditions and related regulatory documents
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.