The Customer Service Coordinator ensures the effective operation of the customer service function.
This role includes oversight of the daily tasks related to the function and the coordination with multiple life sciences manufacturing sites.
The primary function is the ability to efficiently respond to our customer’s needs. Customer satisfaction is a priority.
In addition, this role will be involved in regular communication to all functional groups throughout the organization (sales, production, quality, marketing, supply chain, and finance).
This job role consists of:
– Providing customer quotations
– Ensuring that the pricing policy is correctly set up and adhered to
– Developing customer service standards to identify the customer service level the organization is providing
– Managing customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
– Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements
– Maintain a competent understanding of the products
– Conducting customer satisfaction surveys when required
– Liase with the Supply Chain Coordinator on product completion times etc.
– Assist in supply chain tasks as required
Strong customer orientation, natural leadership and ease of communication are essential assets to this role.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in the leadership & management of a customer service organization.
- Professional experience in the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical, Laboratory Research is an asset.
Degree: Business Administration or related field
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!