The Customer Services Associate Hybrid is responsible for Customer service for internal and external customers to facilitate business objectives.
We are looking for somebody with great attention to detail, the ability to compile reports consisting of joining Excel, .pdf and other report documents and invoices without error. Manual documentation and file reconciliation would be the key requirements for this role to assist the Customer Service team right away.
- Process all orders received from Alere customers
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers or as requested by customer employees
- Work with others, i.e. master data to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner(Sales team)
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Keep Team Lead informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met
- Responsible for following all CS SOPs in line with QMS, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Work independently and on a team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage
- Work from home initially with Hybrid.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.