Our client, a global leading asset manager is seeking a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis. Hybrid working model, based in Shannon. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Ensure all complaints received are recorded, investigated and responded to in line with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure excellent attention to detail with all written complaint responses comprehensively addressing all aspects of the complaint being addressed.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) /Customer Service.
- Build and maintain first class relationships with internal teams, clients and relevant third parties.
- Exhibit a strong customer centric focus at all times.
- Escalate issues/concerns identified through the Complaints handling process.
- If an error is identified during complaint investigation capture on error system.
- Complaints data is used as an effective feedback tool to identify training. requirements/process improvements across the business.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- APA Qualification (desired)
- Experience in Financial Services (desired)
What you get in return:
- 20 days of annual leave
- Laya Healthcare
- Hybrid working model
- Bonus scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Life Assurance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.