My client, a large multi-purpose Co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, e-commerce, and sports nutrition is seeking to hire a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the successful candidate will support the ambitious growth plans for the online channel.
This role will be critical to the success of the eCommerce platform, ensuring that the team consistently deliver orders accurately and efficiently to customers.
- Daily processing of all online orders & ensuring all systems are updated to reflect order status changes
- Working to defined KPIs for order fulfilment
- Picking and packing of online orders, ensuring the professional presentation of orders
- Quality control & fraud checking on orders before shipment
- Ensuring credit customers are within limits & orders are shipped to verified delivery addresses
- Inventory management including raising POs & cycle counting
- Working with the Purchasing team to forecast & manage online stock levels
- Daily communication with customers, addressing product queries via phone & email
- Logging of customer service issues & reporting trends
- Daily communication with logistics partners, scheduling deliveries as needed
- Working with the eCommerce Manager to ensure all processes are optimised for maximum efficiency of the online order fulfilment process
- Escalation of issues impacting order fulfilment turnaround times
- Monitoring logistic partners ensuring service delivery within service level agreements
- Weekly reporting of order fulfilment & customer service KPIs.
- At least 2 years previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Agri industry and products
- Previous experience working in eCommerce, customer service or order fulfilment would be advantageous
- Experience of inventory management would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and an emphasis on the delivery of high-quality service
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible & willing to learn
- A high level of enthusiasm and an ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie