**This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organization offering continuous mentorship with ongoing training provided**
- Use effective selling techniques to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets and cross-sell other products.
- Maintain service levels and minimize abandon rates.
- Achieve and maintain compliance standards.
- Provide a high-quality service to all customers.
- Deal with both inbound calls and outbound calls via an automated dialing solution.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- To learn, be trained and become competent in selling any new products being launched on to the market for your area of sales and continue to keep knowledge of existing products up to date.
- Opportunity to complete overtime on occasion, depending on business needs.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Execution & “can do” attitude.
- Time Management and Attention to detail.
- Conscientious with the ability to react to situations quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive environment to work as part of a team
- A willingness to undertake Insurance Exams.
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours during busy periods.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) with bridging in General Insurance or Accredited Product Advisor (APA) in General Insurance or Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
- Proven track record working within a similar role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy.