If you are a naturally ambitious and passionate person, with a high level of empathy and have a love for excellent customer service, process and problem-solving. Then this role may be for you, it will be a challenge but with a supportive community of colleagues, and constant training and up-skilling opportunities a challenge worth taking on. The ideal person will need to have a degree/masters in a business or food related discipline with 3 years of experience in customer service and commercial based environment. If this sounds of interest to you then do get in touch and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Project manage the implementation and roll out of CRM – Phase 1. This includes process migration of Customer Complaints, Customer Requests, Return Material Authorisation process and the creation of our Customer Card (customer details) for CRM.
- Define and refine company customer complaints process.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Develop internal communication plan for CRM adoption.
- Develop external communication plan for our customers regarding CRM implementation and requirements.
- Ensure required customer related data captured on the data warehouse is clean before integrated with CRM.
- Management of CRM once launched and provide recommendations to improve.
- Develop a customer report (scorecard) detailing customer & business performance to build transparent customer relationships & support resolution of issues & corrective actions.
- Responsible for Customer complaints.
- This means up until CRM is launched, administer and maintain Customer Complaints on SharePoint, report complaint metrics and maintain process adherence.
- Post CRM launch ensure all data is accurate to allow for true analysis and reporting.
- Lead the Customer Complaints/Service meeting with Heads of Department steering team with the aim of improving our customer’s experience with the company while also striving to improve the internal process.
Customer Service – Future State:
- Post CRM – Phase 1, design and implement CRM – Phase 2.
- Lead and/or support the development of company Customer Service strategy and principles, including mapping out our customer user journeys to enhance our customer experience.
- The Customer Relationship Manager also works to validate the demand plan to maintain customer service levels.
- Third level degree/Masters in a business-related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service and commercial environment.
- Experience as lead in project management.
- Experience working with CRM- Microsoft Dynamics is desirable.
- Business acumen.
- Systems are driven.
- Project management experience.
- Customer Focused – delivering excellence in customer service & governance.
- Ability to create impactful customer communications.
- Ability to analyse & interpret data from a range of sources.
- Decision making – a process driven through analysis to inform decision making.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Takes the initiative and creates opportunity.
I am a recruiter that believes the candidate process should be made as easy and as clear as possible. There needs to be consistent communication of the entire recruitment process, so the candidate completely understands where they are in the process. I give full interview preparation; written and verbal before each interview, which is critical. The job searching and interview process are stressful enough, so I hope to make it that little bit easier for you.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org