Customer Operations Specialist required for medical device company in Co. Galway.
- Develop and foster customer relationships with regular communication to understand their needs and expectations while acting with urgency and flexibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contract review for new parts (Product Introduction Process)
- Quotation creation for new and existing business.
- Order processing for customer POs including any subsequent changes, expedites or updates.
- Management of New Product builds.
- Provide input for Business Reviews and participate as required.
- Working with the external Sales team to help grow the business, attend scheduled tradeshow events and customer site visits when necessary and support marketing activities.
- Collaborate to deliver on key service metrics including Order Acknowledgement Cycle Time and Quote Cycle Time and On Time in Full Deliveries.
- In partnership with other functions, support the creation of reporting metrics that show the site’s performance to customer expectations.
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are implemented and maintained as required.
- Perform all Customer Operations processes and procedures as documented in the Quality Management System.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Degree qualification an advantage.
- Drive & Execution – Ability to work with a positive outlook to solve problems systematically. Taking all individual responsibilities seriously. Be prepared to accept challenging improvement goals.
- Organised, flexible, professional person that works well alone or a part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.