Customer Operations Specialist – Fixed Term Contract.
The Customer Operations Specialist acts as a customer advocate while working closely with Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, and external Sales. Reporting to the Customer Program Manager.
- Develop customer relationships with regular communication to understand their needs and expectations while acting with urgency and flexibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contract review for new parts (Product Introduction Process)
- Quotation creation for new and existing business.
- Order processing for customer POs including any subsequent changes, expedites or updates.
- Management of New Product builds.
- Provide input for Business Reviews and participate as required.
- Working with the external Sales team to help grow the business, attend scheduled tradeshow events and customer site visits when necessary and support marketing activities.
- Collaborate to deliver on key service metrics.
- In partnership with other functions, support the creation of reporting metrics that show the site’s performance to customer expectations.
- Perform all required processes & procedures as documented in the Quality Management System.
- Provide analysis in support of site revenue forecasting and the preparation of reports for senior management review.
- Degree qualification an advantage.
- Previous senior experience in customer support in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Excellent up to date excel skills essential.
- Strong mathematical skills with a good eye for attention to detail.
- Strong Commercial Awareness/ Business acumen.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.