- Reference: AJ46131
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Leinster, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful candidate will act as the primary contact for registering confidential complaints and/or product dissatisfaction. He/She will receive, answer and document customer complaints, telephone or written, on all products and maintain complaint information in line with regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide administrative support to International PMS function including specialists, engineers and management
• Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of this role
• Proactively drive regulatory compliance and metric achievements
• Support Complaint/Reporting projects and areas for improvement
- Engineering/Science qualification with 2/3 years of working within complaints in a medical device environment is essential
- Extensive capability in Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in English (Native or bilingual proficiency
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie