Permanent Customer Care Associate Opportunities within a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Dublin City Centre-Hybrid working.
As an associate within Client Services, you will join a team in providing first-line support to customers, advisers, and members. The focus of the team is to help customers manage their funds with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future.
Full training will be provided; this is a great opportunity to start your career in the world of Finance!
Responsibilities (Full job description available upon request):
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use the information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Promote the brand to drive revenue opportunities for the business.
- Support the business by driving desired customer behaviours & digital solutions where possible
- Accurately capture details of interactions to help drive analysis on contact drivers & opportunities for improvement.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus – up to 10% performance based. (Mix of company and associate’s performance
- Pension – 10% non-contributory based pension and also 3% matched (Very strong)
- Health Insurance – Private Health Insurance provided
- 23 days annual leave + UK Bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Learning and development support – Industry specific exams and qualifications paid for.
- Hybrid office/remote working
- Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt communication to customers.
- A proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department
- Ensure all input of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michelle Miley.
firstname.lastname@example.org 090 6450667