Permanent Customer Care Associate Opportunities within a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Dublin City Centre-Hybrid working.
As an associate within Client Services, you will join a team in providing first-line support to customers, advisers, and members. The focus of the team is to help customers manage their funds with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future.
Responsibilities (Full job description available upon request):
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use the information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Promote the brand to drive revenue opportunities for the business.
- Support the business by driving desired customer behaviours & digital solutions where possible
- Accurately capture details of interactions to help drive analysis on contact drivers & opportunities for improvement.
- Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- A proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department
- Ensure all input of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.