Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a new team. Do you have relevant customer service experience or if not do you think you would do well in a customer service role? Are you fluent in Norwegian and English? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what you are looking for in more detail.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively manage incoming customer contact ensuring excellent service standards in the process
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem and following through to resolution stage
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools
- Assist with processing payments and direct debit details
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction and drive performance
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members and clients through open and interactive communication
- Take ownership of customer queries and always focus on First Contact Resolution
- Comfortable working through conflict with customers
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Work to achieve personal and team targets supplied by your line manager
- Communicate and escalate to the Team Manager when necessary, all issues related to account queries in a timely manner
What skills you need to have:
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) to at least a C1 Advanced level based on the Common European Framework Reference for Language
- Fluent in Norwegian (both spoken and written) to at least a C1 Advanced level based on the Common European Framework Reference for Language
- Are customer focused and excel at meeting and exceeding customer needs
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Display strong contact handling and active listening skills
- Are confident and have a determined mind-set
- Have a high level of drive and self-motivation
- Are able to communicate effectively by tailoring your approach to the needs of the customer
- Have proven customer support experience, however, this is not a mandatory requirement
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland by applying for the role here.