Accounting Manager required with 3 years+ experience in a business to business environment or experience in a customer management environment a distinct advantage. Medical device background a distinct advantage.
- Provide Customer information in support of the Sales & Operations Planning process. Information such as part number forecasts, product launches, risks to the business, demand trends, inventory management etc.
- Manage the communication process with the customer on all opportunities and drive to completion in conjunction with the prototype and operations groups.
- Manage the Customer Interaction for product introduction projects, including pre and post DV Builds.
- Supporting the Commercial department to deliver revenue targets by maintaining and developing the current business and identifying and growing new revenue streams.
- Be the voice of the customer within company and manage the day to day interactions between company and the customer sites in conjunction with customer service. Interaction will be with customers, sister sites, Order Management, operations, quality, supply chain, prototyping, design services and innovation groups.
- Manage escalations with customers relating to supply and quality issues.
- Support customer site visits, trade shows and hosting of customer visits. Present company’s capabilities at these.
- Level 8 degree with 3 years+ experience in a similar environment
- Commercial experience in a business to business environment or experience in a customer management environment a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Medical Device industries, the companies involved and the products consumed.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.