Video for this job
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a CS – Service Technician with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Provision of worldwide maintenance and service support for the full range of products
- Provision of on-site support as may be required for both planned and emergency repairs.
- Conduct and supervise upgrades and refurbishments.
- Communication with customers on service and related matters.
- Calibration & Commissioning following installation at site, including testing and completion of handover formalities.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project / job completion.
- Training of clients, customers and employees, both at site and internally.
- Liaising with internal Technical departments and suppliers to investigate and resolve faults.
- Checking of drawings and preparation of documentation for site works.
- Repairs and research in-house, as part of warranty and R&D.
- In-house testing prior to dispatch, as may be required.
- Ensure that quality, environmental and Health & safety standards maintained at all times.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement and Quality activities.
- A third level degree qualification, or trade, in a relevant discipline or suitable experience (Engineering or Technical is preferred).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar demanding role is an advantage.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience essential.
- Travel worldwide providing on-site support for customers.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270