Credit Insurance and Risk Analyst
Credit Insurance and Risk Analyst required with 2 - 5 years experience for our Galway based client. Responsible for managing and coordinating the implementation and role out of Credit Insurance for the company as well as perform risk assessment, credit evaluation and determine appropriate credit lines for our customers for both domestic and international markets.
- Ensure compliance with the Global Credit Policy related to risk management and extension of credit
- Collaborate with collection teams on day-to-day activity related to risk assessment.
- Working with Insurance companies to provide relevant information to get policies in place.
- Engaging with company broker to implement Credit insurance Policy.
- Accurate and timely processing of claims ensuring policy benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information are handled within the Company standards and best practices guidelines
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring. Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Preparing and sending written communication to relevant stakeholders once cover has been determined, as well as daily reviews of new claims.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Assist and support orders shipped via Letter of Credit/Trade Finance and engaging with company line banks as well as working with Commercial teams to close them out.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on IT system
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Publish weekly/monthly reports
- Publish and analyse KPI’s for Global credit teams
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities including regular support on daily order release and collections with the team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high-volume environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.