Our Client, one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributors, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their expanding team. Our Client employs 500+ people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Australia Germany, the US, and China.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Reducing overdue debtor balances on an ongoing basis in line with monthly targets.
- Managing credit control general queries to agreed SLAs.
- Managing credit limits in line with credit policy and credit insurance policy guidelines.
- Driving query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments.
- Proactive, effective communication with all customers – including communicating sensitive and confidential information.
- Facilitating credit card payments from customers with no agreed credit limits.
- Allocating payments.
As a Credit Controller, you must have:
- 2+ years of credit and/or accountancy experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley to get further information.