- Reference: LK47072
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
My client is looking for an experienced finance professional with a keen interest in Credit Contol and cash collection to join an exceptional organisation offering the successful candidate superior opportunity for professional development.
This position is unique and will suit someone who has a passion for driving efficiencies, is progressive, welcomes new thinking and will partner with sales and finance teams to improve overall productivity.
- Cross functional collaboration, with Global Corporate initiatives, including the Working capital PMO
- Proactive agenda and direction setting for a global Accounts Receivable strategy
- Quarterly co-ordination and recommendation of the E6 Provision for doubtful debts
- Ownership and development of systems, reporting and dashboards
- Day to day administration of the credit control function:
- New customer setup (credit limits and terms), for in scope entities,
- Overseeing credit reports in order to minimise credit risk,
- Agreeing payment plans with customers and following up on execution,
- Managing day-to-day customer credit holds,
- Issues resolution with account managers, customer service staff and finance.
- Weekly Customer invoice portal reconciliations (and escalation where appropriate),
- Proactive management of expected Customer receipts
- Customer/vendor screening to ensure sanctions compliance
- 3 years credit control/finance experience, ideally some international.
- Experience of best practice credit control, and be able to think creatively about approaches to improve working capital management.
- A resilient character able to have difficult conversations in a professional manner whilst maintaining good relations.
- A ‘hands on’, ‘can do’ mind-set.
- Bring a strong sense of ownership of the numbers.