Contract opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator for a company based in Co Limerick.
If you are an ambitious professional this may be an excellent opportunity to undertake a fast-paced contract and develop on your skills.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent numerical skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Manage bad debt and identify high-risk accounts.
- Collect overdue debt and maintain regular customer contact.
- Manage customer base and ledger.
- Resolve disputed accounts and achieve personal and departmental targets
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting on statistics.
- Previous credit control experience with a proven track record in credit management and collections.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Accounting or relevant qualification is desirable.
- Excellent systems.
- Methodological and organised person.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact Claire Normoyle