Trade Finance Specialist with 1- 3years experience in a multinational environment. Candidates must have experience of Documentary Collections with a focus on letters of Credit.
- Prime point of contact carrying out a wide range of Trade operations related duties to include the following:
- Review of Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, documentary collections ensuring compliance of rules and procedures with regards to country sanctions and money laundering.
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate presentation of documents within relevant timelines to enable prompt payment from confirming bank and minimizing risk.
- Handling of complex queries, providing general advice and guidance.
- Building relationships with relevant prime banks, commercial, Treasury and finance teams enhancing Trade Finance awareness, and providing guidance and direction to all.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- On-going knowledge of current revisions of regulations governing trade products, including Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Letters of Credit (UCP), Uniform Rules for Collections (URC) and International Standby Practices (ISP98)
- Effectively collaborate and communicate professionally with others both internally and externally
- Knowledge of trade transactions, document examination and discrepancy resolution.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.