- Reference: GJ47204
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit & Collections Team Leader required with 3 years relevant experience in Accounts Receivable. Galway city.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned high profile/complex accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Ensure Cash application is accurate
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected.
- Review unapplied credits and manage refund requests.
- Management of the Monthly Statements/Dunning Process
- Management of customer disputes through FSCM Dispute Management
- Management & review of daily Credit queue before approving orders for shipment
- Create Credit limit requests through FSCM Credit Management
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role in a multinational.
- SAP experience is desirable
- French language required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie