Credit and Collections Financial Analyst with 3 years plus experience in a multinational environment. Galway.
- Perform forecasting of Accounts Receivables, Cash Collections/CEI and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Report on actual A/R performance, track key operational metrics and prepare departmental dashboards to include: DSO, Collections Effectiveness Index (CEI), Worklist management, Dispute management, Write-offs, refunds and bad debt reserve, Credit limit changes etc.
- Analyze past collection results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations to leadership for improvements
- Analyze collection performance of key customer segments and work with Credit Manager to implement targeted collection strategies
- Evaluate KPI’s by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and alert leadership of any trends which will impact the performance of key metrics against targets
- Prepare month-end/quarter-end schedules for Corporate Finance and provide commentary for flux analysis as part of the month-end and quarter-end packages
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Accounting Technician or equivalent credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role in multinational environment.
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excel & Reporting experience is essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.